At Raleigh Gold Jewelry, we offer designer brand name and high quality estate jewelry. We proudly stand behind the authenticity of our
goods. Since we have chosen not to be an authorized dealer, in many instances these goods were not obtained directly from the
designers but rather have been purchased from reputable dealers or from private estates. In this regard, Raleigh Gold Jewelry
expressly disclaims any indication that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the designers whose goods are offered in our stores.
All trademarks mentioned in this website are registered trademarks of their original owners who reserve all of their rights and ownership.
The use or mention of any trade name, product name, or trademark in this web site is in no way intended to suggest that the trademark
owner is at all affiliated with or endorses our website or retail estate jewelry stores.
|6301 Falls Of Neuse (919) 872-2600
|10251 Little Brier Creek Lane (919) 544-5445
North Raleigh (919) 872-2600 6301 Falls Of Neuse Road
Brier Creek (919) 544-5445 10251 Little Brier Creek Lane
|Raleigh's Top Rated Gold Buyer & Estate Jewelry Showroom
Sell Smart, with Raleigh's Top Rated Gold Jewelry & Coin Buyer.
Buy Smart, shop our HUGE selection of fine & designer estate jewelry.
Why Take Chances At A Pawn Shop or Some Cash For Gold Store?
If You Want To Sell Gold In Raleigh, Do it the smart way. Shop around first, see us last.
We want you to be able to recognize a strong offer when we present one.
Why Choose Raleigh Gold Jewelry & Coin? Here's 10 Good Reasons
1) We are not a pawn shop or a "Cash For Gold" store.
2) All of our buyers are GIA Graduate Gemologists, and/or DCA certified.
3) We are a Raleigh based, local, family owned & operated business.
4) We make easy to understand offers in an upscale, no pressure environment.
5) A+ Rated & Accredited by the Better Business Bureau for over ten years.
6) Interviewed by ABC, NBC, News 14 & WRAL. We are the areas most recognized jewelry buying professionals.
7) 2013 Midtown Diamond Award, 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award, 2009 "Best in Jewelry" Citysearch Award.
8) We offer a private, upscale environment. We specialize in fine & disigner estate jewelry.
9) We offer FREE JEWELRY REPAIR and APPRAISALS to all of our customers. Yes, free.
10) Awarded Talk of the Town 5 Star Customer Service Award 2011 and 2012.
Please Shop Around First & See Us Last.
If you plan on getting more than one offer on your items, we ask that you do so before showing your items to us.
This way, if we take the time to examine your items & make a generous offer, you will be able to recognize the
strength of our offer and we will have the potential to serve you at that time.
Things To Look For In a Jewelry Buyer
Length of time in business (Ten years in business or ten months?)
Reputation (Look for customer service awards)
Professional Associations (Better Business Bureau, Jewelers Board of Trade, etc)
Education (Does the person inspecting your item have a gemological degree?)
Customer reviews (Look at reviews on Angie's List, Google, etc)
Our Buying Process Is Simple & Transparent.
Your items will be separated & weighed in front of you. Any unmarked (10kt, 14kt) items will be tested.
Any items with gemstones or diamonds will be discussed. Our generous offers are well explained and based on weight, spot gold
price, gold karat and re-sale potential. We will not be undersold and will beat nearly any competitor offer in most cases.